25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

VIDEO REFLECTION 5

            I want to show you a video about someone from my hometown. She is a native person of Bucak and she has a different accent. I would like to show this because it is really funny. I am from Bucak, too; but I don’t have accent like hers . Some of which she said are not understandable, so I will explain what she said.

            She is talking to an interviewer, and telling what she experienced. According to her said, her son bought bread from a baker’s. They didn’t eat it at that night, and the next day when the woman took a piece to eat, she saw the bug. She tells this situation by saying “ötem beri geldi”. I think this means “I’m nauseated by the image of that bread.” Then, she took that bread to the baker’s. When she came home, her daughter asked her why she took the bread to the baker’s. They called the municipal police. When they went the baker’s, they saw that the workers of the baker’s wear special uniforms, and everything was okay. However, the woman claims that they didn’t wear something special and while one of the workers’ hair was long when she went alone, it is cut now. Then, she left the municipal police there, came home.
            Besides, I think the woman’s gestures also funny. She says when she first went to the baker’s that “He looked at me, I looked at him; he looked at me, I looked at him.” While saying this, she is rolling her eyes. She is very sympathetic.
            In my hometown, not everyone talks like this. I just want to show her accent. I hope you enjoyed while watching:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder