24 Ocak 2012 Salı

JOURNAL 5

COMING BACK HOME
            First semester is over and we have come our homes. In the first day I came home, I didn’t feel anything because I was so tired. However, the second day, I realized that I missed even my bed, television and our kitchen.
            I want to talk about my coming back to Bucak. The previous day of the travel was my friend Emel’s birthday. There were just two of us in the dormitory, Emel and me. We watched a film, had a lot of snack and sang songs. It was very funny. The next day we would travel, but we didn’t want to sleep, so we sat our bed and began to talk. We talked so much that we couldn’t realize what the time is. Accordingly, we couldn’t sleep enough.
            At travel day, we called for a taxi. We were three and we had four big suitcases. Taxi driver said us “you have suitcases bigger than you, heavier than us”. He was right, they were really heavy:)
            While at bus, I thought some time. I thought about my first coming to METU, meeting friends, learning new places… It passed so fast that I remember the first day at METU as if it was yesterday. The days are passing quickly, and I can’t feel it. Now, I am at home for three days, but I missed my friends. I think when the time going back Ankara, I will miss my family again.
            I know I mentioned a lot of things, but I wanted to say so much that I couldn’t help myself from talking about these. I hope you aren’t bored of reading. This is my fifth journal and I thought it can be like a speech. I hope you enjoyed it:)

1 yorum:

  1. I understand gülsüm :) It is really weird that we miss our family when we are at dorm and after we come home we miss our friends. Although I am really happy to be here with my family, I really miss you. It is totally diffirent to be with you. It is more enjoyable what we do together but being at home with family, sleeping in your bed and watching TV while lying on your sofa is irreplaceable. On one hand I want to go back to Ankara right now on the other hand I don't want to leave my family. As you said time passes so quickly. I remember the first day I came to Ankara and met you. We are getting older so quickly. :)

    YanıtlaSil