15 Kasım 2011 Salı


Reasons Why People Don’t Sleep In University



Why I chose this topic?

When I was studying, I realized that I was often yawning. I asked myself, why? Then I decided to write about somethings about  this topic. I opened the youtube and searched ‘studying not sleeping’.


About the Video

In the video there is a man who made this video. He is making this video for a survey. He asks his friends ‘why you are not sleeping?’ He wants them to give a reason for their not sleeping. The first one says ‘studying’. Then the other ones say sometings like playing football, drinking a lot of coffee etc.. But the majority of them say ‘studying’. One of the answers interested me more. A girl says: ‘I have too much work to do.’ I think it is the best answer.
In the end of the video, the boy who make the video is turning the camera to himself. Someone asks him the same question: Why you are not sleeping? It is the last and the most impressive answer of video: ‘I am making a survey about people not sleeping.

My Personal Opinions 
We have a lot of homeworks, midterms, quizzes etc these days. That’s why it is a really meaningful video for me. There is message in this video : Students are sleepless because of the must of studying. We have to study, but we need to fun at the same time. For instance, I want to watch a tv serial  at the moment, but I have to study. Moreover, I have to study not only for this lesson but also French midterm. Due to this reasons, it seems I am not going to sleep this night.

1 yorum:

  1. It is a really nice idea to choose a different topic and video because almost all of us wrote about the same topic and video and as far as I read more or less we wrote same things again. Therefore your writing is far more interesting. I liked students answers as they were really funny. I think the main reason for a student's not sleeping is studying too. If you are a university student and especially if you are living on your own in a dormitory of a house, there is just too much that you have to deal with. Besides studying, cleaning, washing, cooking are just some of the numerous things in a university student's responsibility. In this busy life the time when you can really relax and refresh is sleep time. At least in my part, this is so. I really like sleeping so I don't sleep only if I have to. Other than that, things like watching TV or sports cannot hinder me.

    YanıtlaSil