25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

VIDEO REFLECTION 3

It’s raining outside, and I am in front of the laptop. I was thinking about what to write about. While listening the sound of the rain, I realized that I was about to sleep.  Then, I said myself “Why don’t I choose this topic?”
I searched “sound of rain” on YouTube. There are a lot of videos about rain. At first, the songs about the rain came out, and then I found this video:


When I listen to this kind of sounds, like bird or rain sound, I feel myself really relaxed. It gives some kind of sensation like you are in safe, happy and satisfied. Also, I think this kind of sounds affect the success. I have never tried to listen to the sound of rain while studying, but I am listening now and it feels really good. When you heard the thunder, you feel as if you are in the middle of rain, raindrops are falling to your face. In this video, do you smell the rain while listening? I am closing my eyes and I feel myself in a wood, there are birds whose voices I hear, and I smell the wet ground.

While studying or when you want to listen to the sound of rain, I can recommend you a website. I found this website while I was searching for a relaxing sound. I hope you feel like as relaxed as I do.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder