25 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

VIDEO REFLECTION 4

                This Tv programme is Master Chef Türkiye. In the video, there are 3 people. One of them is chef, the blonde woman is speaker and the younger man is the competitor. I watched this competition programme last year. My sister loves this kind of programme, and I loved them thanks to her. I chose this video because she recommended it.

                While the competitor, Tuğsan, was making meal, the chef, Batuhan, came to control. Tuğsan tasted the meal with a wooden spoon, but chef was angry with that behaviour and hit the spoon. The spoon jumped to the speaker’s hand. Tuğsan was very surprised, so did the other competitors. However, he didn’t react negatively. He was calm, and kept making his meal. Yet, Batuhan was not satisfied with the meal, and asked Tuğsan what to do next. Tuğsan said he would evaporate a little. In Turkish, evaporate means in that speech “uçurmak”. Batuhan said “There is no need you to evaporate, I will” and then took the saucepan, spoilt it to the kitchen sink.

                Everybody was surprised, absolutely. It was expected that Tuğsan would fail, but he didn’t. It is obvious that he is successful despite his unluckiness.
                 In my opinion, it was very rude for chef to behave the competitor like that. Maybe, I think this is rude because I like the competitor; but there is no need to react like that. In the final, Tuğsan was the fourth of the competition. Moreover, he hasn’t extra instruction for cooking; he is a genetic engineer, actually. It is very nice for him to win fourth degree of such a different competition. I really appreciate him.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder