24 Ocak 2012 Salı

VIDEO REFLECTION 2

                Pepee is a cartoon on the channel TRT. My little sister always watches Pepee. There are a lot of videos at my laptop about Pepee because my little sister asks me to download it.

                Children love this cartoon. Its script is written by Ayşe Şule Bilgiç and its musics made by Ali Tufan KIRAÇ. It is a cartoon whose main character has speaking problems, that’s why his name is “Pepee”. He is a boy who is 4. In the following episodes, he deals with his speaking problems. Besides, there are friends of Pepee in the cartoon. Their name are Zulu and Şila.

                When Pepee is shown on television, there wasn’t Pepee’s family. Then, programme has been renewed and there are Pepee’s grandparents, parents and sister Bebe. In this cartoon Pepee’s life is shown and children learn a lot of things from his life. For example, there are instructional videos, and I chose one of them my sister’s loved much.

In this video, Pepee and his friend Şila make a kind of folk dance “halay”. In the video Şuşu (voice of Ayşe Şule Bilgiç) sings a song, Pepee and Şila dance. When my little sister was watching it, she began to dance. After watching a few times, I realized that she learned to dance “halay”. In  my opinion Pepee is a really informative and enjoyable cartoon. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder